Friday, August 24, 2012

Finding a new home

After losing a ship in the ill-fated POS bash, I took the opportunity to clean up my assets list a little. Several days of warping around in hi-sec have my assets better organized but this is quickly getting boring.

I head back into my hostile home and spend a few days observing the change in behavior from the locals. They have added some defenses to the their medium POS. In addition, they appear to be on a heightened alert level due to the events of last weekend.

Overall, I spend six more days in the wormhole and during that time, I do not have a single opportunity to catch anyone in a vulnerable position. The time has come to find a new home.

I have caught up with some old friends from Talocan United and the process of moving into a new wormhole has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment